Monday, October 10, 2005

End of year exams.

Ok so fasting month is here. Good news. Then my exams are almost over. Two more days till all my misery is done. Have not been myself lately cause of the pressure i am in. Tomorrow is physics. My worst nightmare. Today was maths and i nearly cried. Cause i did not know alot of things and i did alot of stupid mistakes. This is so depressing. I just hope that i dont do so bad. I cant afford to. My dad has so much confidence in me. I dont want to let him and my mummy down again after my common test.

Ok so fasting month. Today is the 6th day already. I have like about 24 more days to go till hari raya. Woohoo... But i miss Abdul alot. Cause we cant touch each other during fasting month. It is a sin. Dont really know why it is a sin. But i will just follow it for now and find the answer another time. I am damn tired now. But i have to go study for my physics. Toodles everyone. Wish me all the best and may god bless me for tomorrow.



lala *

No comments: