Tuesday, October 18, 2005

results!

Ok i am sick.
Very sick.
Cannot sleep the whole of last night.
Just thinking about him is making it worse.
He hardly sleep a wink last night.
You dont want to know the reason why.
I am just so worried about him.
I am not angry with him.
I dont want to for no reason.
Haiz.
I dont know what to say.
:(

Today i did not go school.
But my darling friends tell me my marks.
It is as followed.
Principal of accounts - 75/100
Geography - 36/50
Social Studies - 25/50
Malay - 78/100
Physics - 32.5/50
Chemistry - 39.5/50
Maths - 50/100
English - unknown.
You can say i did well.
But i dont think i did.
I just pass my maths and social studies.
Haiz.
Well for the rest maybe i am getting the hang of it.
Just waiting for my english results.
Tired now.
Want to rest.
Toodles.

lala *

No comments: