Wednesday, October 12, 2005

tralalala

Ok exams are finally O-V-E-R!!!
So glad that it is over.
Been stressed until cannot stress already.
Today the final paper was Principal Of Accounts.
Ok how was it? It was quite ok.
Not very easy paper.


Abdul is sick
I am sorry.
I have been a jerk lately.
Causing my examinations period to affect you.
Am sorry that i could not visit you today.
I feel so bad.
Sorry.
Well take care.
I love you alot.
I dont like to see you sick.

Today is going to be the 8th day of the fasting month.
Many things happen.
Mastura: Dont be too sad girl. Your guy will get well. God will always be with him Cheer up (:
Abdul: Please take care. I love you alot.
Ok to the rest. Just take care.
Be dengue free.
Muacks.
Toodles.
Enjoy the bulan ramadhan to all the muslims.
lala *

No comments: