Wednesday, September 14, 2005

-Many happy happenings.

Well first of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KENZI ONG and my classmate JANICE LIM. One has turn 13 and the other 15. Well wish them all the best only. Take care.

Then today is my ten month anniversary. Happy 10th month anniversary baby. I love you loads. Muacks! I am glad that we are still together. And i want to be with you forever and ever. I want to marry you and i want to have your kids. I cant wait for my 1 year anniversary. I am sorry i cant spent time with you. I am really sorry. I feel so bad. But i just want you to know that i love you alot. I can only spent more time with you after the end of year exams. That is when i wont have to worry on alot of things. I am sorry that i caused you alot of sadness and misery to your life.. Just sorry. Well i dont know what to say anymore. I got to go.

I love my family. Alot. All of them has sacrificed for me. They even shed tears for me. I am truely grateful. Thank you.

I got to go. Till next time i blog. Goodbye. Take care.


butterfly kisses *
Aqilah Oreth

No comments: