Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Life for me this days?

Well trying to be happy. But everyday just turns out to be a i dont know how to describe. this is just so fraustrating. I am so sad.

Today i am quite tired you can say. Woke up at 5.45 to go to school. Had belumut training from 7.30-8.30. Ran 5 rounds the death track[the track outside CHR where we use to run now]. Then finished i went to Banquet. With amelea and tasha. We ate. Then my baby come and fetch me go school. Then i actually lost my hp. I left it at Banquet. A kind man helped me to keep. Then my baby called the man. Then we went to take the hp. The man actually went to call my daddy. Who is at Batam. Gosh. There goes my prepaid. Then modern dance was for 2 long hours. With Adam. Pain. Then Miss Tan treat us KFC. So nice. Then i went home. Planned to sleep. But then i went swimming instead. Then met up with Abdul. Talk to him awhile. Then i have to pick up my stupid irritaing no respect for elders brother. This is just so fraustrating. I had to wait fo rthe bus for half an hour. Stupid bus. Moron. Then go there see my asshole bro buy toys. Then left. What a waste of time. So shit. Now here blogging away.


People do love me. People like Abdul, Nasriah and Amelea and Tasha. I so love them. Thanks. Alot of thanks. And to my other friend. Just thank you alot.


I dont know what is happening in my life. Just have to figure out i guess. Well i am so tired right now.


I am sorry baby. I have been creating problems for you one after another.One after another. Making you sad everyday. Haiz. I am stupid. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry.


pRinceSs Lala :'(

No comments: