Wednesday, September 07, 2005

....

The world is upside down now. Does anyone feel the same thing that i am feeling? The feeling of pain and just pure shit.

Ever heard of a younger brother calling you an idiot? Well mine does. My brother at the age of 8 whom controls my mum, sis and me. Seriously the world is upside down already. He is always asking for the damn toys. Which some he plays while and throw it away once he get bored of it. People says he is a young boy. Just eight. Well this stupid boy must be damn bloody stupid to me. He is not young to me. He surely have common sense. Unless he is so stupid. Have a pea brain. Then i accept. Maybe he is? Well what the fcuk. He is an ass to me. Someone whom i hate alot. Someone who does not need my respect. Someone rude.

Today i went to Malaysia. Went to do my baju raya. Abit too early huh? But better be early then late. Since we got the materials already. Went to look for the tailor was difficult. They shifted. And the weather was like freaking hot. Then we saw the place. But went to eat first at City. The we are me,mummy,sis and Sandral. So glad my brother was not there. Ok come back. After eating, went to look for the tailor. Found it at a small shopping mall. Did the measurement and stuffs. Then went off back to City Square. There went shopping. It was fun. Sandral bought a roxy wallet,skirt and shorts. Mummy bought pants. Sis bought skirt and i got myself a long pants. We were shopping like mad. Spent alot of money also. But it was quite cheap. I think Sandral was happy. So were we.

Then we went home. Took the bus. Sandral came to my house. Mummy went to work. Then Abdul came. That is when my brother made trouble. He called me an idiot. That was why i got angry. I called my mum. Told him he was at my house. Then she gave me 10 mins. Tell me what can you do with your boyfriend for 10 damn minutes. Practically nothing.

He went home. I knew he was sad. From the look of his face. I just feel so damn freaking bad. I am the meanest girl in the world. Each time i have to tell him to leave. He came all the way. Then he go home. He was so freaking sad. Now i dont know what to do no more. I miss him alot. And it is alot. We dont spend time together. We never go out also. Haiz. No one knows what i am feeling inside.

That is all i did today. I will be loving him always. Muacks.I love you Abdul!!

pRinceSs lala :'(

No comments: