Friday, February 01, 2008

new month

my good friends in MI are leaving one by one.
]:
by Monday,
it'll only be me, Farhannah, Yasmin and most probably Syafiqah

today, Aznita, Basirah & Jannifer withdrew.
the class had less then 9 students?
bleah

i miss them already.
the nonsense that we did
the fun, joy and laughter we shared,
i miss all that

why,why did they have to go?
and now, i don't look foward to classes anymore
i want my banyak-banyak gerek friends.

malay class is still ok though
my darling Hajar and Izza not withdrawing.
phew
what a relief

ok, today's the 1st February
it'll be a new month
i wonder what god has in store for me
i look foward to new exciting things in store for me
i think

i think i'm not in the mood to blog.
just a short update yeah
gosh i need to cheer up badly
]:

toodles all

PS. tasha & fana and my MI friends, thanks for all the support you guys have given me. i'm really thankful and grateful that i have you guys.

much love,
Aqilah Oreth

No comments: