Sunday, February 10, 2008

i'm back

firstly.
HAPPY BELATED CNY!

sorry couldn't wish the bloggers a happy chinese new year
i was away for a chalet
for 5 days 4 nights
damn long right?
i know
bleah

so it was a chinese new year chalet cum my 'congratulations' for passing
but i don't think i deserve it though.
but i want to thank my whole family for making it happen
and of course,
those people who came and help to make it merrier

it was at aloha loyang pasir ris
it was the same chalet my class got the last time
the garden terrace
awesome luh can say
but there's a few things i hate about chalets


  • the toilet is terrible cause you've shared it with a million people
  • the bed are as hard as rock
  • the teevee channels are so GNIROB
  • the blanket have holes and unless you have thick skin, you'll freeze to death
  • there's no shopping centre or market nearby
  • its not comfortable as your own home
  • and there was no freaking internet


tsk.
this is what happens if you have such a comfortable home
everything else would be a disaster to you
so yeah
i hate chalet people
unless i'm with friends
perhaps i'll consider
but i still prefer my home
and my smelly bolster
and my own toilet with sis

tomorrow.
going for an interview
i got shortlisted for the course i appealed
god has answered my prayers
amin
i really, really hope i'll get through that interview
and of course get into the course
lets just hope and pray for the best aye

so nothing much to say
i miss my bed
hopefully i get my sleep tonight
*crossfingers*
damn nervous

going to collect hang bao now
at mich house
michy!
here i come
you better share your hang bao money with me
and you better not wear shorts or i'll strip you

and lastly
CONGRATS TO MR NASRI!
mission accomplished
and i told you my parents was nice
awesome right?

take care all
update soon
or maybe not

xoxo,
aqilahoreth



No comments: