Wednesday, February 20, 2008

chatting is love

ok, i have plenty of time till school starts
everyone go YAY!

today, spent my time thinking and reformatting my ipod
itunes got deleted
tsk!
i don't know why the song got deleted
so sit at the com
and rot
and finally got it done
[:

i'm chatting with lovely people now
Syazannah,
Natasha,
Deanna,
Raviin,
Hui Shan,
my sis! [ i know its weird but super fun. i love her. lol, this is my serious face to her -_- ROFL]
Nicholas,
and the list goes on

deanna is sad, super stressed
i hope she cheers up
and know that i love her!
everything'll be fine dearest love

today, i made one friend
her name is Mariel
she's from CHR of course
and she's pretty
i bumped into her that day
didn't give her a hug
tsk!
next time gorgeous!
i'll definitely will
perhaps carnival?

omgee
CHR carnival
looking foward to meet alot of people
and giving them hugs!
really!
5/1, go ok? meet me!
yay!

its late
close to 12
and my stupid eyes won't close
i think i'm excited
to meet daddy
and most probably,
i'll wash his car for him tomorrow
see, i'm so nice right?
lol
i love daddy luh
and mummy too
and whacky sister
and irritating brother

lalala,
short post
and i want a dress!
yes,yes
A DRESS!
flowery dress!

goodnight my loves
sweetest dreams
meet all at lalaland
a land where everything comes true
and everyone is happy!
i like
toodles

xoxo

No comments: