Monday, February 25, 2008

day ending

its night
time check : 10.27 pm

so how's my day?
lol

i stayed at home
tried to watch to kill a mocking bird
failed!
cause bro came back and all
so i end up in front of the com playing diner dash
a new game daddy bought
he loves us huh

then played,
came online
chat,chat and chat
with my nurse Rebecca
with Herbin [my superman ]
with Nasri[ my owl. hoot-hoot ]
with lovely Fardina
with Hisham [ my hammy chan a.k.a ham-ham ]
with Khai [evil donut guyy]
with Elizabeth [my friend from NP ]
with Diyanah!
plenty luh
lol

and then,
bestie message me this
' bestie, i stead with amirul (: '
LOL
i was like huh!
so shocking
my gorgeous bestie is attached
lalalala
i miss her so much
tsk
she didn't go school today
i love her luh

then i message that gorgeous friend of mine, Tasha Keira!
LOL
and i told her to say hi to her dad.
going HI UNCLE (:
and she replied
' my daddy said hi auntie'
ROFL!
gosh, i'm so not auntie
LOL
but i love that gorgeous prettyhead
i miss her so,so much!

okey deh,
the day is ending
so that's my day
toodles all
nights
sweet dreams

darling deanna not online
boo-hoo
]:

xoxo,
aqilahoreth


edited post;
happy sweet 16th to Natasha Safia [[:
all the best and may all your wanted wishes come true.
much lovveee

No comments: