Monday, April 17, 2006

a walk to remember.

watching A Walk To Remember makes me think.
do we only think about fufiling all our wishes when we know we are going to die or when we need to?
watching the show a billion times will make me cry.
a billion times you know.
not exactly lah,
it is only my 3rd time.
ahah.
and i love the song mandy moore sang.
(:
somehow or rather the show is telling us something significant.

hmm..
talking about this also made me think about love.
sometimes i feel lonely.
sometimes i feel that i dont need boys.
i dont know how i mixed my feelings also.
like haiz...
so emotional...

i am watching DIA now.
and i am so sad that Dwi died.
seeing people dying is so sad.
but i am not afraid of dying.
cause i wont even blame god for me dying.
it is all fated right?

ok i know this post is boring.
i think so too..
but i just feel like writing it.
so bear it with me ok
(:

lala*

No comments: