Thursday, April 20, 2006

sorry.

hey to shaiful.
this is for you ar.
read this whole paragraph.
i am sorry.
real sorry.
i thought you were angry at me.
so you did not wait for me or reply my messages,
i am real sorry.
i never forget friends
evertime i want to go back with you i have something on.
i am sorry.
please dont angry with me and reply my messages.
when i am free i will go back with you.
now cannot
got alot of remedials and tests.
then my prelims are coming real soon.
hope you understand kk.
(:

today had mount k training again.
damn tired luh.
NAZIRUL NOT IN MY GROUP!!!!
argh.
then no one help me next time.
never mind ok nazirul
i still can bully you after training ahah.
he is so SWEET!
he sent me to outside my guardhouse.
(:
then he walk home himself.
so sad
):

during our walk home.
me,fana,raviin and him lah.
fana very funny!!
ahaha.
got cockroach on her shirt.
then she like screaming like mad like that.
it was disgusting.
really.
i also screamed!
funny right?
then as per normal our friend.
the raviin bully us.
ok thats all.

my legs were wobbling just now.
but now it is fine.
my right knee!
is weak man!
after the fall.
like how lame

and tomorrow have napha test!
yayness!
half day!
till 11.
then go meet auntie watch movie!
coolness!
(:
toodles everyone!
love cha loads!
muacks!

AND TIARA!
I HOPE YOU READ THIS!
I AM NO LONGER ANGRY WITH YOU!
YAYNESS!
AM SORRY!
yeah and my condolences to your mummy.
but you and sharen must be strong ok.
love cha!

lala*

No comments: