Thursday, April 06, 2006

today.

so effing depressed now.
am i that fierce?
i mean,
like if your younger brother would spit at you,
and you cant do anything.
wont you be angry.
and abang nazlie say i am fierce.
well Isaac i hate you.
cause you spit at me.
and you were rude to me.
kaarpish!

i passed my physics mock exam and chemistry mock exam.
yeahness to that.
but did not do well for physics.
but still passed.
so good enough.

today went to nurul house.
it was super fun.
together with iena and the 'atuk'(so cute)
they made me watch the last part of the final destination 3 and i am like still freaking out here.
like whoa.
that show is super scary.
not advisable to my tasha breast.
then we ate her father deliciously cooked beef noodles.
then the 'atuk' gave me sweets.
that i did not eat.
but brought it home to kak yana.
the 'atuk' so funny.
call me anak indian.
haha.
i think so
then nurul lay down so many blanket and we slept watching ICE PRINCESS.
then next on the movie was MEAN GIRLS!
haha.
so fun
and we ate nuggets and hotdog.
yummy.
then i bully iena.
so cute right.
(:

ok i guess that is all.
i have not done my malay homework.
shit.
cikgu omar is so going to school me if i dont hand it up.
but seriously i dont know what to write.
oh wells.
just write some shit up.

i miss farah.
i want to hug her.
to thank her.
ok then.

toodles.
till next time.
kisses!
<3!

lala*

No comments: