Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I can go!

Hahahha.
guys i am head over heels now.
i am going crazy!
i can go mount K!!
yeahs!
cause we only need to pay 200 bucks!
like whoa!
just enought for my dad budget!
argh!
*screams*
*pulls hair*
It is during the June holidays
7-11 June.
Hahahaahahahah

today i played in the rain with tasha and amy!
coolness.
its been a long time since i played in the rain!
ahah.
and i am going Mount Kinabalu!
everybody scream!
hehe.

tomorrow is amy's birthday!
tomorrow got modern dance!
argh!
haha
i am so cold now.
haha
tralalala.

i miss tasha breast!
<3!
<3!
i miss Mastura!
I miss Kaiyisah!
I miss Quraishia!
I miss everyone!
haha.
i am mad.
sorry
so i shall not go on.
or the post will go crazy.
hahahaaha.
i am going Mount K.

toodles everyone
<3!
hahahahaha.

lala*

No comments: