Monday, April 10, 2006

bored

hello people!
i am like suppose to be studying.
but what the heck.
let me blog first ok.

ok i went to sentosa on saturday.
i was injured.
so it was boring.
cant do much.
but i took pictures.
picture of my injured hand,
my injured leg,
and my freaking short hair.
update pics later.

sunday went out.
i dont know where also.
ahah.
then tasha got the phone that i wanted!
not fair!
6111 pink!
i want.
haha.
its ok tasha.
ahah.
love you breast friend.
ahah.

today was great.
i love fana,iena and nurul like doodles!
i miss farah!
we went over to nurul house.
to eat PIZZA!
first we had to make it.
woohoo.
so delicious.
then i had to leave early.
like not fair.

ok nasri is so making me sad.
not really ar.
actually i dont give a shit about boys.
i hate boys!
not all lah.
but still.
argh.
okok.

got to study.
tomorrow have test!
toodles everyone!

kisses!
<3!

lala*

No comments: