Thursday, March 02, 2006

wake up to reality please!

Argh!
I despise people who pretending to be somebody they are not.
I was so glad to have met 'Tiara' or whatever her name is.
I was glad as she was blonde.
I never had a blonde friend.
Yet now 'tiara' is not who i thought she was.
She was lying to my face all this while.
Come on lah.
How would i feel?
and sharen the sister followed with the plan.
like wtf!
now she has shown her true colours
and like what?
i have to forgive and forget?

Why cant people just accept who they were born to be.
instead of playing pretend.
like wtf?
what you gain?
fame?
more like lame.
i dont hate anybody.
no matter a guy, girl,
blonde, not blonde.
clever or not.
it depends on your own personality.
i like everyone.
playing pretend with me makes me despise you.
wake up to reality.
not in dreamland where you can play pretend and lie to everyone.
forget it.
dont want to talk about it.

today was like i dont know how to describe.
tests were like almost every lesson.
i nearly went beserk.
and this happens.
i am so tired.
i think i am getting my bronchitis again.
i am coughing like one kind like that.
but i cant possibly get sick at this time.
haiz.

tomorrow is abang nazlie birthday and if i cant go online tomorrow i would want to wish him a happy advanced birthday.
hugs and kisses from me.
and ya.

mastura.
am glad you found someone you love.
hope you and him stay long together cause i know he is a great guy.
so to the both of you.
all the best ok!
am tired of typing now.
gtg study
toodles!

lala*

No comments: