Thursday, March 02, 2006

hmmm..

life like totally sucks to me.
I am suppose to be like sleeping now but my grandma need don't know what thing.
Like argh!
I need to go school!
I want to sleep.
*yawns*

My darling Mastura has found someone special.
Wooo..
That was fast.
Hmm..
I am still lonely
:(
Never mind.
forget boys.
anyways i said sorry to all the guys i rejected.
i dont know if it was the right thing to do.

this whole week was full of tests and homework.
although we had no common test,
i felt like i am having my common test.
i did well for my english compo.
yeah for me
for the first time.
i got 21/30.

Today had english oral.
and i sucked.
how about my malay.
so going to die.
tomorrow have social studies and maths test.
haiz.
and i am not in bed.
i want to sleep.

oh ya today i went back with iena.
it was a long time since we went back home just the two of us.
romantic huh.
hehe.
we talked.
and my throat is like pain now.
lame.

ok i got what i needed.
so i sign off now.
take care everyone.
all the best for common test.

toodles!
kisses!

lala*

No comments: