Wednesday, March 22, 2006

results!

hey!
results are out!
guess what.
i got 4th in class!
with 69%
like woohoo!
farhannah beat me like 1 % only.
haiyoh me.
hehe
i am happy with this results anyway.
but must do better.
yup!

tomorrow got chemistry mock test!
like what the hell.
i am so stressed up.
hopefully again i am saying this.
i wont forget what i studied.
oh god please help me!
amin!
hehe
ok first time.

i am happy lah today.
but i miss my breast tasha friend.
she is always with other people.
tasha!
i want you!
hehe.

ok lame.
i was chatting with shaiful and nazirul!
they rocks my socks.
haha.
but they meanie.
they like to bully.
haha.
but never mind.
forgive you guys.

ok now got to study after using the com.
no wait.
i want to bathe first.
i smell..
eww...
hehe.

toodles everyone!

lala*

No comments: