Monday, March 13, 2006

Update

Sorry blog readers if i have not been updating.
Have no time pratically.
Too busy doing stuffs..
Ok lets see.
What can we talk about.
Oh ya.

I just came back from the library.
Had to do CIP there.
For 30 hours.
Just for NYAA.
Like how tiring.
Shelving books.
My hand can breaks.
My eyes can turn blind seeing all the number.
But it was ok overall..

Hmm..
Last Saturday went to Faezah birthday party..
It was great.
I took lots of pictures.
Will update.

Yesterday went out.
To alot of places.
I also dont know where.
Sorry.

This whole week is booked for me.
So those who wants to go out with me.
Sorry cannot already.

Love?
now is not the time to think about it.
am still young.
(:

I have found someone who likes dancing also.
Haha.
Kak Maria.
She was in danceworks.
Like coolness.
haha
<3!

Ok am having a headache now.
Dont know what to type.
Haha.
I miss my friends.
(:

take care.
Happy holidays!
Kisses.
<3.

lala*

[p.s. i find this post boring. dont you think so? sorry if you do. haha (:]

No comments: