Monday, May 16, 2005

Lost :'(

Well Mid-Year Exams are finally over...Phew..It was damn stressful man..Today was POA and my mind went blank for a moment..It is like my brain stopped thinking..But i think i can pass ar..

I dont know why but i feel like i am losing my friends..All those who used to share all their secrets with me is gone..Just like whoosh...It is gone..Haiz..Kinda feel lonely these days..I dont know whether i did anything wrong or i am just meant to have no friends..Haiz..What the hell.. Friends are whom i will treasure always..No matter what wrong they did to me i will forgive and forget..Like Tasha..She will always be the one who helps me through any difficulty that i face..And for that i am greatful to her..

Abdul and i are ok and our 6th Anniversary is last Saturday...And baby i am thankful for being there for me always and being that special one in my life..Thanks alot..I am really grateful and i love you alot no matter we fight okies..I may be petty sometimes but i guess that is how girl mind works..Like i told you girls like to be pampered..So i am like any other girls okies..It was fun eating breakfast with you this morning..Thanks..Love you loads always..

Well me got to go rest..I am super tired and i have this freaking headache..What the hell..So sayonara everybody..Take care..


Lots of hugs and kisses,
Aqilah Oreth

No comments: