Tuesday, May 10, 2005

My life!

I dont know what the hell is happening with my life this few days but i have been very stress indeed..Not only on my studies..But my normal life..

My exams has been ok i guess..Difficult but i tried..I did not give up..I wrote whatever i could remember..Today was English and Malay paper 2..Every day i study and i have been sleeping pretty late..But what the hell not everyday is exams..

My life this few days has been alot of thinking..I dont know what i am thinking but i guess it is most probably about me...I feel that someone is making my life miserable..Keeping quiet these few days..Just thinking..For him..I have been thinking alot too..And not to forget my studies cause of the exams..Hope that i will pass with flying colours..


Well life is going to be like this i guess forever..I hope it will get better though.. :'(

This few days i have been feeling sick too..Having stupid chest pains and headache..Not to mention i think i am getting a fever or i am having a fever... But trying to be happy in front of him so that he wont worry..Cause he is worrying on too much things already..Dont want to make him more worried..


Well got to go study for my chem test..Wish me luck..Bye


Lots of hugs and kisses,
Aqilah Oreth :'(

No comments: