Saturday, May 21, 2005

Results and yesterday BBQ

Well the results are out..I failed Social Studies.. by a damn one mark and the teacher does not want to give me the marks...I got first for my chemistry..Quite shocking..I got 47/50..Its like the best mark i ever recieved..I finally pass my geography but only 20/40..But a good try..I pass my maths..Its like i thought i will fail..But i got 70/100..Whee..Then my POA is the most shocking..I got 50/100..Imagine that..But i am so going to push myself to pass with flying colours for POA..My physics i dont know how much but i know i passed..And my mother tongue and english passed..Phew..So i passed all except my stupid damn Social Studies..Cant wait to get report book..My dad might buy me and ipod or not..If not then i will aim it for end of year..


Yesterday we had BBQ..Yups to celebrate modern dance achievement..Not much..It was at my place..To my modern dance peeps and Farah and Miss Tan..Glad that you had fun..I am just really glad..Thanks..But yesterday i was super tired..It is like i need to carry all the things and on top of that i had a super-duper bad headache..But i just kept quiet..Went home around 11 and went to bath..I was super exhausted..So i am actually glad that it was over..

Well all this happiness has some sadness along it..I am quarreling with him..I know i was stupid..I am now being selfish by still being angry about it..But i really feel like a fool always messaging him then he will call..I know he has no phone..But try to get one at least to tell me he is coming home late..It is like...Haiz...Dont want to go to details..Well i know that i was treated like a nobody..I will think about forgiving him..In the mean time i will not call him..


Today i woke up early cause of my granny..Shit lah..Then i was like already super tired then i became super duper tired...Then later i am going to watch movie with my cousins..And guess what..A model agency called my hp and i am going for an audition on Tuesday..I think i am so happy..Whee..


I got to go get ready to go to the movies..Bye everyone..


Lots of hugs and kisses,
Aqilah Oreth :'(

No comments: