Monday, January 03, 2005

New Year & First Dae of school!

Well first of all Happy New Year..Haha..It is 2005..So fast..Well this new year is a great year to start afresh..Me? Just want to pass my exams..Do well in POA.. Thats all i guess i want to do for this new year..Haha..
Today was the first day of school..Boring..My class is like damn boring..The girls..Argh..Not many nice girls to hang around with..Haiz..forget it..Try to accept the class..Finish school at 1.45..Cool right..All my good friends are at 3/8..Unfair..Hope they will still remember me although i am in a different class..Well the teacher's are ok i guess..I think can bear with them..
Today suppose to go home with Abdul but did not..Did not communicate properly..He was like waiting for me in school and i thought he had Soccer..Then he waited for me..Poor thing..Just now called him..Tomorrow i think i am going back with him..Cause he wants to wait for me..


Well got to sleep..Tired already..Nitex..Till next time..Bye2..Take care people..

No comments: