Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Update!!

Argh!!Got bad headache!! Everything is moving around me when i am not moving...Argh!!Damn it..Well today never go school cause i was too tired...But i woke up early though..Dont know why..Well these few weeks has been quite tiring..Got modern dance..Then got swimming..Then got lots of homework that needs to be done..Feeling so stressed up..But i know i can cope with all these..
Having Problems with the Scandolls now..We are going to break up and just be normal friends i guess..Haiz..Dont know ar..I will just follow their decisions..I just cant think anymore..If i do i think i will breakdown..Haiz..But i really want us to be together..
Well I find my class quite ok..Sitting with Thinesh...He teaches me..Have good friends like Farhannah, Faezah & Anansa whom always help me also..And got Qing Xiu pau..And my Brother Leong Kiat..They are good enough..Going to enjoy with the class i think...

Well till next time i blog..Bye2..Take care..Muacks..

P.S Hope you like the new skin that i just did!!Tata everyone!!

No comments: