Monday, December 27, 2004

Hey!

Well long time never blog..Haha..Too lazy to type and dont really have the time..Well last whole week daddy was at home..We went to the zoo on tuesday and the rest of the days we went shopping..I finally got my Nokia 7200 on wednesday where i was so happy..
Miss Abdul alot though..Cant call him..Cant message him cause his hp dont know what happen..Well Christmas day did nothing much..My uncle gave me and my sis earrings and my brother a magic thingy..
Cant wait till i go back to school cause kinda miss my friends..And cant wait till the new year..And my resolutions for next year is to get good grades,do well in my examinations,buy more skirts,start working and many more..Haha =)
Well that is all i can possibly think about..Till next time i blog, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! =) GOOD LUCK!

No comments: