Thursday, January 27, 2005

****ed Up

I am so damn tired today and i am just feeling frustrated!! How can he forget to give his picture and remember to give his short to my sis?Why Why Why??Fine do whatever he wants to do..I just cant be bothered anymore..Why should i care about his picture...Although i want it but since he cant give me so just forget it...Why should i get angry all the time..I think he thinks i like doing this..But i am trying not to get angry..I think i am more dissapointed..I feel so tired!! I am sick and tired of my life and my everything..I am feeling damn stupid always going "Did you bring your picture?" And he will always reply "Oh I forgot." ok fine forget all the things for all i care!!!!! I feel tired!! I just want to breakdown and cry!!What the hell!! And most of my damn classmates dont want to stay back for awhile and do some fucking decorations to the class..What the hell..If later we win, they get the things also...Stupid fuckers in my class...I just hate everyone...Nobody is trying to make me happy..I am trying so hard to make other people happy but what about me???!!!!I guess everyone hates me..Is there something wrong with me??Can anyone tell me??Somebody please voice out if my attitude sucks or whatever shit!!


p.s Sorry for the vulgar language..But i just need to express myself..

No comments: