Friday, January 28, 2005

He did it again!!

Why must people do this to me??Did i do something bad in the past that is making me suffer..First happy now sad...What the hell...Tried to stay happy for the whole day and he said something which made me feel fucked up!!WHY WHY?!?!i dont know what to say already!!I am so sick and tired..Was so happy at the game and now at home feeling miserable..It is not that i dont love him..I do..Alot2..But..Haiz..Just want to be alone and cry now i guess..I miss him alot..But..I want to forgive him..But i cant bring myself to do it..He is going to repeat his mistake over and over again..I hope not..I dont know what to do now..Got a terrible headache..Nobody is here with me..I am feeling so lost and confused..I really2 dont know what to do!!

P.S Sorry for the bad words..But i just cant help it!!

No comments: