Saturday, March 29, 2008

this is so not arranged properly.
but what the heck
i very tired already
hehe
:D
enjoy, i know pictures are less boring that the post itself



this is what happens when the koot and poot has webcam!
we go crazyy! LOL


this is syazannah birthday present!
its nice okay. super chocolate for chocolate lovers :D
like aqilah!!!

this is tasha's birthday cake!
i swear its damn nice!
thumbs up to the oot-oots who baked it :D

ok here are all the Celeste birthday pics ( warning i look damn ugly! )
so exit if you don't want to see my ugliness :D
click on the right hand corner the cross there
thanks!

me and jowell! i miss her like alot can :D


with the birthday girl! she look hot right?


DANIEL!
oh my sis i love you :D



xoxo, aqilahoreth ( i seriously look ugly ]]: omg, i want my face back! )




ok i'm done with the pictures
not many, there's more actually.
lol
lazy luhh!

anyway, i just read my dearest friend's blog
Nurulhuda Kaiyisah a.k.a Yuna
omg, she said she missed me alot and her mum said i was pretty
lol
the mum should look at me now
HEHE
I MISS YOU ALOT TOO KAIYISAH!
plenty, plenty :D

and, my left hand hurts cause of the jab yesterday
i swear, i hate jabs, i was looking away
if i looked at the needle, i'll faint
or cry on the spot!
zomg, i still need to go through another 2 jabs
for immunisation against hepetitis B
pfft
i hate me )):

and now,
i'm sleepy
still recuperating
hehe

BEN is going to follow me to school on MONDAY!
cheers to that :D
thanks benedict

and one more person i miss chatting with is MR MEANIE and ahem(someone lah)
HEHE
toodles all
chatting with breast friend, SYAZANNAH now
she's super sweet can!
yay to that

ok i'm outta here
till the next post!
awesome!

No comments: