Wednesday, March 19, 2008

bleahsss

taggy replies:

TASHA : yes i'm back! HEHEHE. i miss you so much )): *waves pom-pom with you* yay! meet up soon dearest!

HAJAR : haha, you still can call me oreth, i'll forever be aqilah oreth honeeyy! i miss you plenty :D

SYADARIENA : i miss you too big butt! alot,alot ok )): pfft. meet up soon?

IRVIN : its so true! i go for the style. cause i don't need such a good laptop, so pink is fine for me! ahah. meet up soon gorgeous! we can bake together. cause i'm into baking, but not as much as you! lol. you passionate baker :D


ok lets start blogging!

today was awesome!
kinda luh ok
here's a summary of it
and screw the last post!
we got into the stadium with the help of...
( omg i forgot the teacher's name )
ok got it!
MISS DEVI.
hahahaha
she's so nice luh for the day

ok i was with lovely gorgeous Julene and kootkoot Rebecca!
and we all wore skirts, jean skirts
haha
so we sat and our aim was to look at cheerleaders!
and GRIT was AWESOME!
thumbs up girliess
i'm so proud of all of you!
i was glad to be there :D
haha

and so, i was like enthu, screaming for Grit house.
which we lost overall, like the runners were a lil pathetic.
seriously.
tsk!
BOLD won the best house ( yet again )
POWER won the cheerleading ( yet again )
GRIT won nothing (yet again)
pfft, can't the tradition change?

and took many peektures,
as i was suppose to,
with the people i want to!!
ok later i post the pictures ok?
like so awesome right?
i love the people i took picture with
yay me!

then after the sports day,
followed Julene take her picture,
we took some pictures
then we went on seperate wayss
)):
before that, went to BUBBLE TEA SHOP
and i ordered my normal, ALMOND MILK TEA!
HEHEHE

then Julene went to NYP,
i and becca, NP
i was like lost sheep, not going to my schoool
but becca knows how to get to my school?
and she's going RP?
i should be ashamed of myself!
HEHEHE
thanks kootkoot dearie (((:

then after that, wanted to go RP,
but then didn't go,
i played in the rain with KOOT!
like zomg,
we were splashing and dancing "raindrops are falling on my head"
"lalalalalalalala"
like cool right?
and running here and there
i love that woman's company!

then took letter at old house,
and got home
long story short
ahah

and bad news )):
no lappy tomorrow
bleah
but soon,perhaps next week?
oh, SONY VAIO PINK, come to me sweetie :D
i think i'm going nutts!

good news,
instead of going for Students Union Camp,
i'm going to SPORTS CAMP!
yay me
they'll be cheerleaders
and i decided on joining ICE SKATING & CHEER AND DANCE!
hehe
so exciting luhhh

i paid for my foreign language programme already :D
sooner or later, you'll hear me speaking mandarin(correct spelling? LOL. idk man!)
going "ni hao ma?",
"hao"
i think?
lol

ok before i crap any further
i better stop making my readers bored!
I HOPE THE MERINGUES I BAKED WAS OK FOR THE PEOPLE I GAVE :D
you're loved by me if you got one ok?! (:

KOOT! i love you alot and thanks honeyy

xoxo,
aqilahoreth the bubbly girl :D

No comments: