Wednesday, March 05, 2008

following my heart

ok my last post was crappy.
sorry yeah
i have my insecurities

i really don't know what i'm thinking now
i think i'm a very confused girl
staying at home has made me gone mad?
i guess so

hectic day yesterday
the day that i nearly didn't survive
the day that i wished didn't happen?
bleah

i went for dance
CHR modern dance FYI
met up with my lovely dancers
i so miss them terribly
except those who didn't welcome me luh
joan, kenzi, diyanah, mary, michelle, syaz, xue ni ( or is it xue wen?),
jazli, rachelle, xiang luan, ella [:
i feel happy when i'm around them, thinking back of the old times we had
the fun and laughter

then went home, wanted to go Kenduri
but i was back too late
so mummy left without me
so i went to look for my sis to jog
and i managed to jog a lil

then got home,
mummy called,
said that nyai [my malay granny] was sick
so i had to rush to Bishan, to fetch her
and she couldn't stand properly
]:

so i took her to our family doctor
cause the other doctors was close
and the doctor referred her to SGH
then i called my uncle,
he fetched her
and i went along

so we went to the A & E
but wth, the waiting time,
super long can?
tsk!
then i saw how they poked my granny
aahhh
i hate needles
being poked on me or anyone
i nearly fainted

i stayed with my uncle till about 1?
then mummy fetched me home cause she don't want to tire me out
so i went home
but i was feeling like insecure?
not knowing what happen to my granny?
so i didn't sleep
like till about 3 or 4?
tsk!

and there are plenty more to say on why i hated 4th March 2008
plenty, plenty
but i shall stop

girlie outing was cancelled today
cause tasha & nas couldn't go
and we thought that it won't be fun without them
seriously
]:
so here i am
lazying around right in front of the com

becca's watching gossip girl
tasha with her mum
nas in school
i wonder what the toottoot girlfriend i have is doing
lol
bestie should be in school, or home sleeping
ok no, bestie out with her boyfiee

i'm going out now
to kenduri
for the late nenek gemuk.
another sad news,
ella granny also shasha's granny
passed away on monday
]':
i teared awhile
but its sad luh
but death, it must happen
i don't know why, we girls,
tear alot when death comes

its scary yes,
ok i'm bullshitting
i'm so going to cry if someone close to me,
ends up in the hospital or pass away
so shit me

bleah
so may nenek gemuk rest in peace
cause we all here love her plenty
amin
i know allah will take very good care ok her
:D

toodles all
mr ham-ham is bored at his workplace
LOL

xoxo

No comments: