Friday, March 14, 2008

MIA

hoho
i'm been MIA from the blog
i didn't even realise its been 2 weeks till Mr Hammy Chan told me
ok
quick update on me



  • daddy & mummy bought for me ipod touch 16gb
  • i'm almost done with my enrolment to Ngee Ann
  • i want to go for the camps ):
  • kak zizi got married on 9th March
  • i want to go for CHR sports day
  • and i look like crap now

cool update huh
actually,
there's plenty more to say,
i'm just lazy to state it

i loveee chatting with new people
haha
yesterday, was chatting with Jeslin & Rebekah!
lets take pics during sports day

i've made a new friend too
he's called midnight friend
:D

i'm still figuring out which extra activities to join
i'm very the enthu you see
and my spelling now sucks
i guess its due to me not studying,
my brain rotten already
ahah

ok that's my quick update
pictures soon!
cause photobucket is being a bummer
):

daddy's coming home!
and i miss micheyyy!
her birthday this sunday.
so awesome :D


xoxo,
aqilahoreth

No comments: