Thursday, December 07, 2006

sweet sixteen finally.

officially sweet sixteen
eligible for NC16 movies.
eligible for work.

the day was 5th December.
there was nothing special on except for my class BBQ
it was great fun.
seeing 4/7 again.

we'll meet again on the 18th December.
where you'll see the laughter and cries.
a day we all fear it will come.

i got a pressie.
from my bestie Fana.
i love her (:

and a great celebration by them.
i love 4/7
thanks for the great BBQ guys.
i hope the food was great.

thanks to all the people who remembered my birthday.
your messages made my day a special one.

and a big thank you to my sister.
who packed some goodies for my classmates,
F.Y.I. , she went under the bed to pack the goodies.
hehe.
i love you!

and to my mother.
who bought the cake.
and helped me with the preparations.
i love you too!

and to daddy.
who has always loved me although he is overseas.
thanks alot.
i love you!

although that day was special.
i still felt unhappy.
maybe because i am PMSing.
or not.
i don't know.
when my mum talked about Nasri.
i know i can't be with him.
i can't be with any guy now.
all the guys, my mother detest.
and i can't even go out with my friends.
i feel so caged up at home.
feeling so...

i'm going to KL soon.
for 5 days.
to Genting, Sunway Lagoon.
and..
to a bigger ice skating rink at Sunway Pyramid.
yeah to that!
but the problen is.
that the trip is after my results.
and if i disappoint them.
which i hope i won't
i'll not be happy myself.
and i don't think i deserve that trip.
yeah

so my cousin, Auntie Yenny, Ella is all here.
and i am feeling real tired.
and i am going to go now.

met a new friend anyway.
his name is Zach.
nice guy.
hehe.

toodles all.
sis is not at home.
bored to death!

lala*

No comments: