Tuesday, December 19, 2006

excitement

yesterday was all about my results.
and how i was damn excited about it.

well the sad thing is,
Iena did not make it through.
sigh.
my big butt friend.
but i'm still proud of her.
cause she got a 3 for her MATHS!
because of....
MR LIM!
our bf
haha.

i remember last year batch when they took their results.
my sister!
i was so happy for her.
so proud of her.

now,
she's proud of me.
but deep inside her.
i know she feels sad.
cause i am doing better then her.
sigh.
oh god,
is there anyway i can make her feel better?

and i can't forget how stupid i was.
crying for him.
i was suppose to be happy last year.
for my sis.
and the very person who told me not to cry was my very sis.

whatever she do,
seriously,
i am proud of her.
she has her abilities.
but maybe it is not shown.
but she is very special to me.
my one and only sis.
without her,
i won't be who i am today.

and my brother.
although i find him irritating.
and a moron.
and a sissy.
i know he is not all that.
haha.
it is a sisters' job to make fun of their brother right?

anyway,
he was sick last night.
had a damn high fever.
he had a bad dream while he was sleeping,
and he was going,
"i love you kakak"
"i love you mummy"
i love you daddy"
it sounds scary
seriously.
sis cried.
i tried not to cry

whatever my family feel
i will feel it too.
cause i am an oreth.
my sister is feeling shitty.
i know.
my daddy is over at batam missing us.
i know.
mummy is trying to take care of us,
although she feels tired,
i know.
isaac who is sick now and feels shitty as well,
i know.
cause i am an oreth.

My heros,
my daddy,
my mummy,
my sister,
my brother.
and my friends.

i'm seriously thankful that i have friends.
tasha,amy,farhannah,faezah,anansa,zach,herbin,afiq,nazirul
and alot more.
my mount k friends, nasriah, grace, lenny,deanna,
my dancing friends, pelyn,diyanah,jolene,janrez,natasha,
i love all of them.

sad post.
when i'm suppose to be happy.
well i am actually.
it's just that some people may not feel as happy as i am.
so i should not think about myself and think about other people instead
cause i got what i wanted.
i got more.

ZACH,
i hope you have a safe flight home and get well soon.
AFIQ,
all the best for your exams and sorry did not message you.
NASRI,
sorry to make you think i was angry with you and get well soon.
My SIS,
i'm sorry for everything and if there is anything that can make you feel better, i'll be more then happy to do it for you.
TASHA,
i'm glad we made it, so no more crying yeah, and tell me if you'r crying yeah.
ISAAC
get well soon!
DADDY,
I LOVE YOU! COME BACK SOON!
Auntie MELINA,
thanks for replying my email. hehe

ok long post.
and people i got the EAGLES AWARD!
ka ching.
another 150

toodles all!
<3333!!!

lala*

toodles all.

No comments: