Monday, December 04, 2006

pictures that i owe.

PHOTOS IN RANDOM!


My advanced birthday presents!
the green shirt, Island shop, $102 from DADDY!
the pink shirt, OP, from AUNTIE SARINAH!
the purple book, Calender book, from TASHAKEIRA!
the pink pen, from AUNTIE LYS!
thanks to all!

Ubin Seafood.
Advanced

le' oreth.


christmas tree found at Tanglin Mall.
with Soap as Snow.
(:


see the snow?
hehe.
me,farella,isaac and fiqrish.

its Snowing!
soap only.
hehe.
Daniel,Fiqrish, Ella, Isaac.

Us under the christmas tree!


me and vain nayli.
she's trying to be me.
how adorable
(:
hehe
ADVANCED BIRTHDAY PARTY AT SENTOSA!

me trying to limbo.
i'm quite tall ok.
but still can do it.
hehe.

The Oreth Family.
i love them
(:


Me and my beloved sister!


the man that made my life a better place.
my daddy
(:


it's our birthday!
Auntie Sarinah, Daniel, Aqilah(me)
Me and Daniel.
ICE SKATING!

apparently there is only one picture.
cause battery went poof.
haha.
me and Qi after our class!
-END OF PHOTOS!-

No comments: