Sunday, December 17, 2006

anxiety

OMG!
The anxiety is killing me.
before i know it,
TOMORROW are the results.
someone kill me!

ok enough about that.
i hope everything goes well.
tomorrow,
i have to face it.

anyways,
just came back from Batam.
and this time,
the trip was not that bad.
i was kinda sad actually.
leaving my daddy all alone there.
with nothing to do.

i asked daddy why must he work at Batam?
i even said isn't it boring?
he replied,
he has to sacrifice.
for us.
*cries*

and when we were on the boat.
i felt sad.
isaac felt sad.
even kak yana felt sad.
for the first time
i miss him already ]:

Batam is still the same.
except the malls are better.
it is almost the same as Singapore
so we did not buy much stuff.
but the donuts there are damn nice!
plus the have something like Starbucks there.
but it is called J.CO

I was glad we went there to meet Daddy.
He was happy!
and so were we.

sigh.
i can't stop thinking about tomorrow.
i have butterflies in my stomach.
good luck to me tomorrow.

toodles all!

lala*

No comments: