Thursday, February 23, 2006

sorry ok. haiz...

I hope you read this.
Sorry Nashri.
You can hate me or whatever.
But dont need to until write like that or do stuffs like that right?
how do you think i am feeling now after reading your blog.
You think that you are the only guy i rejected.
I know i am a bitch.
A slut.
Whatever it is lah.
I dont give a fucking damn about my fucking life already.
I am just so hurt you said like that.
Haiz.
Of all the things i thought love was the greatest thing on earth.
but looks like i am wrong.
I am so thankful that you still take me as your friend.
But you doing this.
I guess i would rather you hate me.
Then to say like that.
Everyone thinks about themselves.
How about me?
I am fucking trying hard not to make boys feel rejected and this is what i get in return.
Pure shitness.
I am sorry ok boys.
I dont expect you to love me or whatever.
I dont ok.
You gus can just leave me alone for heaven's sake.
Just leave me.
:'(
donttt commmeee backkk.
*cries*
lala*
\.heart shatters./

No comments: