Monday, February 20, 2006

carnival

Carnival was fun.
But damn tiring.
I had duty for two days.
met alot of people.
Our stall was jam packed with people.
Not really expected but what the hell.

Want to write to this particular girl.
But dont want to name.
Hello this girl.
Can you wake up to reality!
that's all i want to say.
The rest i shall just keep it to myself.

On last friday i went out.
With Shan,Sandral,Amos,Kak Yana and Abang Nazliee.
Haha.
Last part was boring.
Dont know why Kak Yana was angry.
Then abang nazlie bought for her ballon.
sweet (:
Amos treat me for the movie.
He wanted to buy food for me also.
But i paid.
I dont feel comfortable asking people to pay my stuffs.
(:

today school was boring.
my teacher all tired to teach also.
we also too tired to study.

Oh ya.
Its official!
in school my name will be Aqilah Oreth Bte Zuhayr Abdullah.
I know its lame for me to be excited but i always scared to add my Oreth.
Cause it is not official.
Haha.
Now it is!
Woohoo!

ok i gtg.
Today got DIA (:

Toodles everyone!
kisses!

lala*

No comments: