Tuesday, February 14, 2006

happy valentine's dae!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!
Haha (:
I got presents.
From friends!
I got cookies from nisa,biscuits from tasha,chocolate from Shaiful and Erin!
Oh ya a butterfly anklet that i wanted so badly from TEO HUI SHAN!!!
i love her oh so much.
and a flower and hug from Janrez.
He is the cutest thing on earth!
*screamS*
waiting for abang nazlie present.
he meanie!
he owe me one.
haha.

Well although this year i am alone.
No one to celebrate it with.
I am just happy i got friends.
Thankful!
I love Amelea also!
haha.
ok i am mad!
i love everyone!!

hmm..
later might be going to watch the sunset.
With Amelea and Nisa and Kaiyisah!
I am like suppose to watch a movie with Faezah.
And my mummy like dont let me.
Sorry Faezah
Ok fine.
i am going out this Friday anyways.
So ya.
tralala i am happy.

Ok Nasri ask me for stead.
Amos confessed he like me.
like omigosh.
i am not going to make any decisions now.
sorry boys.

So last saturday had danceworks.
we did not win.
but i am just glad that we made throught it all together.
CHR MODERN DANCE ROCKS!
overall out of 54 schools,
our ranking is 30.
our percentage is 51%.
not bad right for first timers.
tralalalala.
we rock!
i saw Nashri that day
haha
thanks for coming (:

now that dance is over.
and our next dance is around next month.
i can focus on my studies more.
studY!!
but i will miss dancing alot lah.
especially the people in it!
haha.
ok i wont be updating always.
cause no time.
sorry ar computer!

well to all!
happy valentine's day.
and may today be filled with special memories that can never be forgotten!
kisses everyone!
to all the couples out there.
have fun today.
and boys please pamper the girls.
haha.
thanks!
<3!

lala*

No comments: