Friday, February 24, 2006

post

another week gone.
another day passed.
soon before i even know it.
I will be taking N'levels.
Haiz.

I am so like bored with my life.
everyday without fail,
something happens.
this is even worst.
guys.
i know it hurts being rejected.
but you think it was easy to have rejected you guys?
why do you do stupid stuffs for me.
i would rather you hate me.

dont bother about me.
i'll be fine.

ok talk about my studies now.
i did so well for my maths and chemistry.
guess how much.
i got 15 out of 16 for maths
and 17 out of 20.
so happy for me.
ok thats all
the rest of the test all i just pass.

so yeah.
next week have alot of tests.
and when term 2 have alot of mock exam.
so sian
alot of homwork now.
and i hate my gregory loh!
oh whatever his name is.
but i will study geography on my own accord.

ok i want to go now.
toodles everyone.
oh ya.
somtimes there is a problem with the tagboard.
it takes awhile to upload.
so just wait ok.
thanks

lala*

No comments: