Thursday, November 10, 2005

mount belumut trip

So long never update.
Just came back yesterday from Kluang.
I conquered 2 mountains.
That is mount lambak and mount belumut.
This is going to be a long entry so bear with me okies.


First day had to wake up early to be in school by 6.30.
Imagine the time i had to wake up.
Waited for the bus and i sat beside Yun.
Cause Sakinah had to sit with someone else.
Then reached the hotel around 11.
We unpacked.
Went for lunch at 12.
Then we head to Mount Lambak.
Climbed there.
Everyone made it.
We got back to the hotel around 6.
Wash up then went for dinner at around 7.
Then had our group reflection and overall reflection.
That was great.
Oh ya.
The people who stick to me.
I mean as a group.
They are Sakinah,Fardina,Lenny,Suba,Vivien,Yun and of course me.
They were great fun.
During the hike,either Leong or Yun will help me.
So the day had passed.



The second day had wake up call at 6.
Went down for breakfast at 7.
Took the bus to Mount Belumut at around 8.30.
Then went up the mount belumut.
Mount Belumut i would not want to got again.
I got bitten by leeches.
Two of them.
One on each leg.
Now the legs have scars of it.
I am the first to notice that there is a leech.
So ass.
Hate leeches.
Curse them.
They like me maybe cause i am sweet.
Those bloodsuckers.
Went up with my group.
A guy called Ian helped me and so did Siew Ming.
Then halfway going up, Dina,Lenny and Yun ended up with me.
Lenny was independent.
Dina and me helped each other.
Yun had to help Suba.
Then we make fun of them.
Muahaha.
The trip down.
Same people.
Then Leong made new mei.
Lenny and Fardina.
So now we have a new group.
Meiny+Meina+Meilah+Korkiat.
Forever and ever.
Love them loads.
Ok all except Desmond and Mr Seah conqured the mountain.
We reached the peak at around 6.30.
We all went back to the hotel then straight for dinner.
Then we all washed up and did our normal reflection.
Then we all got free time.
But i went to sleep.
Cause no mood.
The leech fault lah.
Then i and Sakinah went to bed.



Next day morning call at 8.
Went down for breakfast.
Then we had a last meeting.
We all had alot of people to praise.
Then chocolates were given out.
Then went back to the room to pack.
Then we checked out at 12.
We left Kluang for Johor.
I slept in the bus then something funny happened.
I was shocked and awaken.
Yun was shocked when i moved.
I had a bad dream.
About him
Well dont want to talk about it.
Lucky Yun was there.
We went shopping at Angsana.
The same old people was with me.
Then reached home at 7.
My darling sis fetch me.
So sweet.
Ok lah.
That is about the whole trip.



I quarrel with him.
Somehow or rather it is difficult to forgive him now.
I am so tired.
Very.
It is just that i know he will do the same thing over and over again.
Why must i make myself miserable.
Why?
I just feel like being alone and free.
No problems.
I dont know already.
I am tired of typing.
So till next time.
Toodles.


lala [meilah] *

No comments: