Wednesday, November 23, 2005

dancing.

Stay at home also what can i do.
use the com maybe for awhile
then watch tv also maybe awhile.
that is the most i can do
go dance also wrong.
I know i have been MIA from home.
Due to the belumut trip and now the dance.
But seriously what can i do at home.
I dont have a bf now.
So i have nothing to do.
Nobody understands me.
Haiz.


I go back after dance, do housework also got complain meh?
Never.
Morning i will try my very best to do the chores then go out to dance.
I tired also i got complain or not?
Haiz.
Yesterday meet up late abit got scolding.
Today come back late also get scolding.
Maybe today is my fault lah.
I dont know lah.
I am tired.
Not trying to complain.
I cant even talk to anyone now.
I want to let out my feelings.
So i guess the only way is through the blog.


My whole body is aching now.
I am so glad that i am not sick.
Just the stupid migranes everyday.
Stupid migranes.


Modern dance so rocks.
I so love it.
Kenzi rocks.
Pelyn rocks.
Joan rocks.
Amelea rocks.
Natasha rocks.
Sulaztry rocks.
Diyanah rocks.
Jazli rocks.
and Miss Tan so rocks my socks.
(:


Ok.
Me now super duper tired.
Want to go bath then clean.
Toodles everyone.
Oh ya anyway i will be dancing.
On Sunday.
At Vista Park
My dance will be around 6.35
If you are free and you know me please come.
Thanks and toodles again.


lala*

No comments: