Wednesday, November 16, 2005

i hate boys!!

Just get out and never come back to my life.
I dont want to fall in love or communicate with boys.
It hurts!
Alot!
No one knows.
Abdul if you read this i and Yun have nothing.
I dont like him.
Whatever.
Yun if you get to read this.
Ignore me all you want.
I will ignore you too.
Abang Rahim if you can read this also.
I dont want to talk to you anymore.
Although you have said sorry.
I just have had enough of critisim.
I know i am a bitch who broke up with your best friend.
Hate me all you want.
I am just tired.
Tired.


I am trying hard to tell myself not to cry.
But everyday shit happens
Nothing has ever been a great day for me.
All i do is idiotly crying at night.
To people who do stuffs like this.
To me the question is am i crying for a good reason?
I dont know.
I DONT KNOW!
Sometimes i feel like killing myself.
So that i wont be too sad.



Today i watch chinese show.
I think about him
Do i love him?
If i do will i regret if i die without telling him?
I dont know.
Haiz.
I dont know what to say already.
My life is in a mess.



lala*

No comments: