Saturday, November 19, 2005

hectic week

Well this whole week is crazy.
On Monday i went out together with Tasha,Hui Shan,my sis and of course myself.
We met up with the boys after that.
We had fun.
I bought this new top.
Which cost me 22.90.
My money gone.
We took neoprints.
I will update the pics later.
It was a great day that i will never forget.

Then i had an art camp.
3 days.
It was fun overall.
I just hate drawing.
Cause i am a POA student like duh.
Nazirul,Hidzir,Syazanna,Nina,Nasriah and me.
We are the six people.
All not related to art except for Nina.
Haha.
We took neoprints.
Will update all later.
We did a nice art piece.
It is just so beautiful (:
the 3 days were great.

Yesterday was my school anniversary dinner.
It was boring.
Last year was much fun.
This may be the last year i am going.
I am not going anymore.
My parents have donated enough.
I was like a shining star.
I had glitter all over.
The food was ok.
Later i am going to watch Harry Potter.
Yeahs!
Cant wait.
So i will update next time when i am free ok.
Trying to forget him anyway.

lala*

No comments: