Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Update!!

Well on Monday went out with Abdul and he actually hold my hand.. How cool is that.. Haha.. We went to Marina square first to walk2.. Then we went to eat at Burger King.. We spent 1/2 an hour there talking and eating..I ate quite slow actually...Haha..Then we went to Suntec City..Wanted to find for my sis a Roxy wallet..But there was no Roxy shop there..So we went to esplanade..Wanted to find a place to sit down but everywhere was wet as it rained..So we went home instead..It was around 7.. We sat in the train and i felt tired..So he let me sleep on his shoulder and held my hand..Haha..Then i slept..But my mum called then i woke up..Haha..We reached the interchange and he followed me go to Civic Centre as i wanted to put in money to top up my sis hi card..Then i went home.. He went to Causeway point to buy something.. Then he SMS me saying he forgot to give me a birthday kiss..Haha..Well i might be getting it this Friday..Cause he will be getting his..His birthday is on this Friday and we are going to Escape..Cool right..Haha..


Well yesterday went out with my cousins..Quite nice..But tiring..Was walking all the way..Suppose to go out with Celeste and Jowell but my mum suddenly changed her mind..For no reason..What is her problem?We go out also never ask her money..She ar..Got attitude problem..Cant be bothered with her..And sorry Celeste and Jowell..Well yesterday was tired..But still called Abdul..But my sis was like talking to him very long..Then this morning i was angry with him and did not sleep with the teddy..Sad..Yesterday while talking to him i asked him to message his full name but he did not..And i like stupid girl was waiting for his message..Well forget it..Forgiven him already..Today the soccer team from our school is going to have a match..Well good luck..Wish you all the best..Well i will be staying home the whole day i think..Daddy is coming back..

And ya..Tasha broke up with Joseph..Sad..Tasha is really sad..I feel sad for her also..Haiz..Wish her good luck in her love life..


Till next time...Buaiz everyone..Take care..Be happy always...

No comments: