Monday, December 06, 2004

Birthday! =>

Well yesterday was my birthday. Had a small birthday party. Well sorry for those friend that was not invited. I had a limit. Those who were there, Nurul,Tasha,Amelea,Nisa,Joseph,Abdul & abang Nazlie. Thanks for coming. You made my day happy => Haha. Well thanks to my sis,cousins,my neighbour,brother and of course my mum and dad for helping me make my day happen. Well turn 14. Haha. Yesterday had lots of present. More than expected. Haha. Got $100 bucks from my chinese grandma. How cool is that? My sis and bro and of course my cousins were all jealous. Haha. Too bad people. My dad was happy for me as i turned 14. Thanks daddy. You're the best. Love ya alot. My mum had to wake up early to cook. Thanks mummy. I love ya too.

Today going out with Abdul. He going to bring me out to celebrate my birthday. Cool right? Yesterday he gave me a present which is a teddy bear and has 'I Love You' on it. Well i was happy and even slept with the bear. He also gave me a pendent which has a 'A' and i wore it. Haha. Very happy. Today my cousins will be at my house. Well good. They are fun to play with. Haha. But they are going home today i think. =<>Till next time i update this blog. Buaiz everyone. Take care. And just have fun this holidays yeah.

No comments: