Sunday, November 28, 2004

Happpie Dae! =>

Well yesterday was superb.. Went shopping with parents.Bought lots of things. I bought a nice 'Little Princess' t-shirt and totally love it.Bought a new pants and new shoes. Daddy was like wants to buy for us everything.The only thing that i wanted he forgot to buy.That is my Britney Greatest hit CD.Wasted.Wanted that CD real bad.My brother bought this expensive car.Which cost my dad $59.90.Expensive right?Then my sis also bought a shirt,skirt and shoes.My mum bought two new shirt and my dad a wallet.We all got things on that dae. We went home around 8 and went down to eat at al-ameen.

Today went to eat lunch with Syafiq and Izzdin.Then went shoppin with my mummy and my mummy friend.Haha.Nice shopping.If anyones wants to know what i like for my birthday.I would say anything pinky.Okies.Haha.Well today is Nasri birthday and i wish him happy birthday exactly at 12.Haha. Now doing nothing at home except playing the com and watching tv.Miss him alots.Want to meet him.Well got to go already.


P.S.Miss you lots.Love ya always

Buaiz everyonne.Till next time i blog.Take care and enjoy your holiday.

No comments: