Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Cool dae =>

Well todae did not go skool...too tired...But manage too make cookies for Hari Raya...cant wait for the dae to cum..There will lots of forgiving sessions..And we cannt forget the money we are gonna get..Lots..-+HaHa+-

At 4..Was at skool..Doin chocolates for the openin ceremony..Gonna be a borin dae on Fridae i guess...For break fast todae ate nasi lemak provided by the skool...Went home around 8.50..Reach home around 9.30..so late..

Well i have to make a decision on 14..To be single or not to be...-++Haiz++-..Well thinkin bout it...jus now saw him at skool..Everyone was makin fun of me...So embarrasing..This poem is for all the boys...Taken from dolliecrave..


If you love me like
You told me please
Be careful with my
Heart you can take it
Just dun break it or my
World will fall apart

No comments: