Monday, November 01, 2004

New Blogg!!

Well this is my new blog created by my sis..Well i wont be updating always as quite busy..but when i am free i will..

Well i am free..Yes i am single finally...I thing this is the best choice..

Did not do well for my EOY exams..Failed maths...But nxt year might take POA...Now skool still goes on when other skool close already...Boring....

Well tis is for the scandolls...Amy...i dunno wad to write bout amy..Sorry...Nurul...If u are movin, buy a com and we can still communicate...Dun u eva forget about me and ur other scandolls...For Tasha..If u move also..Dun forget anyone of us..Always remember us even though u have new frens...I dun wanna us to fall apart..We will always be scandolls foreva...-*Scandolls Rox My Soxs*- .....This is a poem taken from dolliecrave...

The four of us
All for one and one for all
Best friend forever
Each other we call
Never split this quad up
Or else you'll be in trouble
We stand up for each other
And cheer when one hits a double
We will be and are best friends for life
Thru thick and thin together we will be
These girls are awesome
And u just wait and see
We'll be together forever
Do not set mad when
In our group u cannot be


--+Scandolls Rox+--

No comments: