Monday, December 10, 2007

my lalala weekends

hello seexxyy people who reads my blog
lol
i'm making it sound like a whole lot of people is reading my blog
which is so not true.

ok lets stop crapping and get blogging!
weekends was somehow great i guess
saturday,
SENTOSA with the cousins
told you i wanted to lari[run] from Singapore
see,
i went to Sentosa
[:

it was an outing with my family and my whacky cina cousins
they're great fun and somehow or rather we wished we could swap siblings.
lol
my brother go with them, and michlle with us.
that'll be so weird right?
then all guys there [die!]
and the sweet girls together.
lalala

we played soccer as soon as we reached Sentosa
some people are such weakling.
stopped after such a short time
the people are
*drum rolls*
my sis, michelle and isaac.
they caused us to stop the game
ahah

so we stopped and head down to the beach.
we wanted to build this sandcastle we thought of making
but in the end, we just dug a big hole.
lol
we're lousy sandcastle makers.
i remember that time, during sec 2 spark-c camp,
my group won the sandcastle game.
we built a huge one
i wished i was living in there instead of having to ruin it.
like so unfair!
ok back to the topic

then i met Nazirul!
lol
been a long time since i seen him
haha
how nice

and we played the day away
and packed
we left the beach
but went to another place

we went to Sentosa 4d magic
it was nice
superb
but i ran a little scared
lol
ok lame

then we left Sentosa and went to this huge macdonalds
its super big!
and there, we found a HUGE playground that was totally super nice
i was swinging from one place to another
and there was this huge net
to climb and i went all the way up
like spiderwoman
super nice!

ok day ended late
blah-blah

sunday morning was shit
cause i had migrane
on one side of my head
i cried
and cried my morning away
i got it at 4.
like so random
then cry myself to sleep
till now,
the pain still lingers
i hate mirgrane
it totally sucks

sunday was a short day
met marsyanda and went to a wedding
i got pressie!
from bik siti
i love presents
lol
but i don't need luh
[:

ok its raining now!
i love the rain you know
i just feel like dancing the day away in the rain
how nice
[:

my evil donut friend is back
and he haven't got me my donuts and oreo milkshake!
ggrrr
i want!

i'm going Batam next week anyways
for about 4 days
daddy has to work on Sunday so we're all going there!
how great
[:
i love Batam for their donuts and corn

lalala
going out soon
toodles all!
much love

No comments: