Friday, December 07, 2007

17th birthday

hello all.
must be wondering how was my day yesterday right?
my sweet and sour 17.
lol.
bear with me because its going to be a lonnggg post
[:

i didn't sleep early therefore i had wishes starting from the morning itself.
at 12 midnight.
here are those who wished me by messages .
a BIG thank you.
so here's the long list

NUR FARHANNAH[ my bestie wished me the first! ]
NAZIRUL
JAZLI
NURULHUDA KAIYISAH
HIDZIR
RAVIIN
AMOS
ABDUL
ZACH
HISHAM [ mr hammy chan ]
NASHRI
RUI YING
SANDRAL
MIKHAIL
NASRI
TASHA
YING JIA
AFFIE
AFIQ
AMELEA
LENNY
SYADARIENA
FARDINA
KAARTIKGAYAN
WEI RONG
LEONG KIAT
EMILYZA
ABANG NAZLIE
HUI SHAN

these are then the special people who wished me through calls or message.
the more important ones

MUMMY
DADDY
ISAAC
KAK LIYANA
BIK SITI
FITRI MARSYANDA
AUNTIE YENNY
AUNTIE ROS
AUNTIE TIPAH
AUNTIE LYS
NAYLI
ELLA
FIQRISH
SHASHARINA
MICHELLE
JEREMY
DAMIEN
UNCLE GERAD
AUNTIE ELIZABETH

so a big thank you
and i really appreciate it alot
wishes to fill my inbox is marvellous and good enough
i don't need no presents to make my birthday happen
[:
to those name not mention!
truly sorry.
tag my blog and scold me ok?
lol
seriously.

there are many more people to thank cause they sent me comments
sorry that i can't post your name here.
but thanks alot.
from the bottom of my heart
[:

ok then
lets get to the celebration
i actually cried in the morning of my birthday cause i thought mummy and daddy didn't want to wish me
so i was sad
and i asked mummy for a nice lunch.
but she said we were going to Banquet
so bad starting

then my sis said that she had to go to mac to meet her friend to take her present
we were at causeway point
but we went to buy sandral and hui shan's present
and then,
we went down
kaboomm!
nah kidding
there was a surprise mini party for me.
goodness
i swear my heart nearly died
and i couldn't cry cause i cried already.
omg
TASHAKEIRA was like there luh
and she didn't tell me
lol
it was suppose to be a surprise right?
my sis invited a few more people but they can't make it cause last minute.
lol
its ok
KENTOT WAS THERE LUH!
so totally shocking

then we sat and ate and they sang birthday song when i walked in.
so malu
but so totally rocking
i was a happy girl.
[[:

after eating.
walked around causeway point.
lalalala around
i didn't want to buy anything
i don't need anything seriously
any pressie givn to me will be fine
even those simple ones like flying balloons that was given to me by kentot and hui shan
and i got a bear from ella and family.
its the thought that counts right?
happy girl

went to hui shan's birthday party at night
she turned 18!
so totally great to have someone who has the same birthday day as you
[:
she's so nice luh
i love her oh so much!

anyway,
turning 17 was not that bad afterall.
i wasn't tired cause i didn't have a party
my parents wished me in the end and that's all that matters to me.
as long as i know i'm loved,
i'm more than contented

day ended pretty early.
came home and came online
chat with a few people.

NASRI!
i'll try to come for the open house ok.
if nothing happen that day,
then i'll go.
i'll look for you
and make sure you bring me on a personal tour around your humoungous school ok?

i'm pretty tired now.
suppose to blog about my outing today with the girls
but feeling dead.
so i'll blog tomorrow most probably.
i'm sorry

take care!
much love

p/s
edited post.
i missed these lovey-dovey names!
sorry!
KAK MARIA SAYANG &
WIDYAFITRI!
told you that i'm dumb
lol

No comments: